Allcam Support Forum
September 20, 2018, 04:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Luister Naar Studio Agnes InternetRadio  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about CAD Interface+ and Magic CAM  (Read 1245 times)
preacher

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

Place Personal Text Here

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2005, 04:08:12 PM »

I killed my built-in Magic-CAM (looks like this) by programming a faulty .mbf File.
I bought a CAS Interface Plus via Ebay and tried to repair it. Unfortunately I get the error message "Device not recognised: FFFFFFFFFFFFF".
On
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found a possible reason and solution for this issue.
The former owner of the CAS Interface told me, that he successfully programmed a magic module to Matrix with the CAS.

Does anybody know further details about this topic?
I am an engineer myself and could easily exchange the resistor but I won't do it as long I'm not sure if this is the correct way.
WildBit
Global Moderator
Allcam Forum God

Thank You
-Receive: 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 07:33:26 PM »

If your cam is built in then you need to follow the instructions related to your STB. Follow the link to see if it's listed
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Out there...
preacher

Thank You

Place Personal Text Here

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 11:58:45 AM »

Well, it is buitl in into the reiceiver, i made this by myself. I got the module via Ebay, it consists of the module-PCB itself and an external cardreader.
The molule has these chips onboard: SISDA MACTSP 0233 56524A Controller, AMD AM29LV160BB-90EC Flash memory, IS61LV25616-12T RAM, Philips TDA8004T, but no Xilinx chip, so I'm not sure what this exactly is.
You can see it on this picture: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Initially the module came with Penta 1.07, I successfully programmed twice with Penta 2.00 and Penta 1.09. Because I always got freezes with an original Beta-Card, I then wanted to try Penta 1.2 titanium, but after programming the module wasn't cecognized anymore.

Could you please tell me which software you mean and how to use it?
donhatem

Thank You

Place Personal Text Here

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 11:39:16 AM »

I got the same problem like you, but I did not find any solution, I try to contact duolabs support team, now your only solution is to program your AMD AM29LV160BB-90EC Flash memory by a labtool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: