Allcam Support Forum
October 18, 2018, 08:41:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hits4All 70's 80's and 90's Music  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Print an index of WDTV movies and limited info  (Read 322 times)
avicitiffany

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

View Profile Email
« on: December 19, 2017, 04:18:57 PM »

Looking at the dates of posts I'm not sure if this forum is visited much, however I hope that someone might come along who can advise me.

I got WDTV a good while ago now (not LIVE) to manage a collection of movies on a portable drive when it became too large to have them as just named video files that the TV could play "straight". The bonus was all the library info etc that the WDTV then made possible.

I'm all set up perfectly, add the occasional new release, it gets the movie sheets and thumbnails etc., much better!

Now I have a few hundred movies, and what I would like to be able to do is print out an index of the titles and just some basic info from the categories ...  year and genre, maybe main actor/s but that's not vital.

I can easily print a list of the portable drive's content, but that would only give me the movie titles.

I remember looking at this when I first got the WDTV a while back, and read somewhere on this forum or another one that there is a programme or a utility or something that lets you do this ... and I even read up on it and could understand how to have it list all movies, but there was some settings or language or process I couldn't understand that you had to change/set to get it to include any category/year/etc info as well, so I just left it for when the library got big enough for that to be of interest.

Thanks!

For more details:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Krorhilz

Thank You
-Given: 0
-Receive: 0

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 12:59:07 PM »

Can you guide me to increase your knowledge and develop it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: